Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to play?

For a few weeks now, I've been contemplating an old school campaign using a modified version of OSRIC...actually, OSRIC with some more functional elements of HackMaster grafted on. Unfortunately, it became apparent to me that my group is tired of swords-n-sorcery fantasy.

Then, as if by magic, I was contacted by someone from a local gamer networking site who is getting ready to start up a game of old school D&D. He has the B and E of BECMI, the RC, and a hard copy of Labyrinth Lord, but he's leaning towards Swords & Wizardry. (What a coincidence I posted about S&W yesterday) Personally I'd prefer the RC, if only because it's the only one of those games I have as an actual hard copy, but none of them are deal breakers for me. If anything, it might persuade me to get a hard copy of LL or S&W.

Hot damn.

1 comment:

  1. Great news! I'm so damned jealous. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete