Thursday, June 18, 2009

One for the Locals

If you're in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area, consider a trip to OSFEST2 this year. I didn't go last year, but this year I'm trying to be more sociable and to that end the missus and I have already registered and plan to attend the entire weekend. In fact, I'm even considering the idea of running a game at the Con. It's relatively inexpensive for a con. I should also mention that I'm totally not affiliated with the folks behind this convention in any way*, so this is plug done purely out of the abundant goodness of my own heart. I'd like to see more local geekery, so I'm doing my part.

Now, if I run a game, what will it be...? This will be something to consider over the course of next week while I'm on vacation.

Should you be interested, further information can be found here.






(*actually the head of the organization is in my wife's writing group, but that turned out to be 100% coincidence; I was aware of the convention long before she started her group)

No comments:

Post a Comment