Sunday, June 14, 2009

Too Cool For School

Last night I was at the used bookstore (again) when I chanced across the Palladium conversion book, which I believe is used to convert Palladium Fantasy characters to the various other games they publish. On the cover were various genre characters such as a female warrior atop a griffin and a superhero. Standing behind them all was a dragon...


...with a wrist laser...

...and night vision goggles.

I almost bought it out of sheer awe. Though I dislike the Palladium system, you have to love covers that have dragons with fucking night vision goggles. It would have looked excellent next to my copy of Ninjas and Superspies, where laser wielding secret agents are fighting ninja atop a hill of bodies.

1 comment:

  1. Ha!
    See, even dragons need Night Vision Gear.

    ;) :D

    ReplyDelete