Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Books Ordered (Le Sigh)

A few days ago I preorderd White Wolf's latest game, Geist: the Sin-Eaters. (The game has a ponderous name, to be sure) These days, ordering the "revolving fourth" game seems to be a reflex for me. I still haven't read Promethean, Changeling, or Hunter in their entireties. I will admit that I am a slave to habit, however, so Geist is on the way.

I was emailed by Noble Knight Games today to inform me that the infamous Death Frost Doom (Deathfrostdoom!) has been restocked, so I ordered a copy. It won't be here for probably two weeks, as I ordered El Cheapo Shipping, but I will be plenty preoccupied in near future, so perhaps it is for the best.

It just occurred to me that I should run Death Frost Doom (deathfrostdoom!) at the local gaming convention in October. (I could do it back-to-back with Temple of Zirugar.) I hope it is half as much fun to read/run as it is to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment