Friday, October 30, 2009

In Which A Publisher Reads My Blog

I just received an email from Jason Blair, the man behind Little Fears. (See my previous post) He must have somehow stumbled onto my blog. Anyway, Mr. Blair has been good enough to provide me with a coupon for a free PDF of Little Fears Nightmare Edition at DriveThruRPG, along with a thoughtful note responding to my blog entry. I will download the book when I get home today. It will be interesting to see how the game has changed.
(And, as much as I bemoan too many books on my shelf, anyone who had read this blog more than a few times knows how much I love to get my hooks into a new system)
My wife was thrilled to hear about it, as she is a LF enthusiast.

So, I must give a sincere thank you to Jason Blair, who has the dubious honor of being the first publisher to give me "swag." But in all seriousness, I appreciate the freebie and if I like the PDF, my order for a hard copy will be forthcoming.

...now, off to Google Maps to find a map of Templeton.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, that's pretty cool...a nice little "treat" for Halloween!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Free stuff is always good. Plus, because of your blog and this act of generiousity I am curious about Little Fears and will check it out.

    ReplyDelete