Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In Which I Finally Cave

Today I shelled out the money for an actual physical copy of Mutant Future. I don't have a shiny laptop, so looking up information from MF during the game requires me to split my time betwen the computer and the gaming table, which is a pain in the ass.

Another bonus is that Mutant Future is more easily compatible (mechanically speaking) with AD&D than Gamma World is, though I will continue to mine GW for ideas.

Oh, and it will also provide some great material for my revision to The Temple of Zirugar, which I will run at another convention someday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, support your local retro-...I've purchased two hard copies o Labyrinth Lord to date!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, "support your local retro" indeed! And MUTANT FUTURE is an especially useful book. The mutation tables alone are practically worth the cover price.

    ReplyDelete