Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lulu'd

My copy of Mutant Future arrived, not only less than a week after I ordered it (with the El Cheapo shipping), but just in time for me to drop a cyborg commando into last night's gaming session. I am quite pleased with Lulu. I also think I'm going to order a copy of OSRIC, as I am quite tired of navigating through the insanely organized DMG. Many of the things I have memorized by page number because I look them up so frequently, but I'm starting to find some of the organization and High Gygaxian to be less charming when I'm desperately clawing for some information so I can get on with the damn session. I do love my copy of Mutant Future, yes sir.

I must also say that I'm still really enjoying this campaign and my players' contributions to it. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment