Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For Shame

I canceled my AD&D game session tonight. My new responsibilities are leaving me quite drained for time, and while I am gradually doing a better job of balancing out my time, today was madness and left me quite drained. In addition, there was a freezing rain advisory issued for my county, and one of my players lives in the neighboring city across the river. I also think I might be coming down with a cold.

I don't feel that bad, because this is only the second time we've canceled a session, and the campaign has been going since June 9th, 2009. I might be able to get in a make-up session on Thursday or Sunday to keep our sterling record sterling. Besides, I get cranky when I don't get my AD&D (though the surprise session of WHFRP on Sunday will stave of the shakes, for a time.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better ASAP, if not sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto that.

    Have to admit, when I first read this post I had to do a double-take as I thought you meant you were shutting down your whole campaign, not just a single session! Jeez! By all means, take a break...and then get back to it!
    : )

    ReplyDelete