Sunday, March 21, 2010

Red n' Blue

If you've been reading along, you may recall that last summer I happened across the Moldvay Basic red and Expert blue books and passed on them. (Though I did score a copy of Keep on the Borderlands) Today I came across them again for two bucks a pop, and figured what the hell.... so now I have added them to my collection. The LGS also had used copies of the player and DM book for Mentzer basic, but I already have the Cyclopedia. I guess trips to the LGS aren't always a waste of time.

I have the entirety of next week off due to my school district being on spring break; perhaps this will give me the chance to catch up on rpg reading in general. I would also like to finish my group's run through The Grinding Gear, and, given my recent acquisitions, see if anyone has days off to have a Basic D&D marathon or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I am so out of it I completely missed this whole series.

    Welcome to the club...If you need an extra player, shoot me an email with your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be remiss not to include you, given the title and focus of your blog, sir!
    I will email you soon.

    ReplyDelete