Monday, April 26, 2010

One of those weeks

Last night I had a player cancel on me. Today I had a player cancel two hours before session... and he was hosting. Not only that, but I had some...well, let's just say I had a formative experience in my nascent teaching career today and I just wasn't running at full speed. We accomplished next to nothing save for a needless character death, and at the end of the night, I declared the entire session a mulligan and gave the players some experience points for showing up. My game is now in an every-other-week rotation so that our group can have some variety. Next week, one of the players is running a Vampire one-off for us. Let's hope that the next AD&D session runs a bit better for us.

Oh, and I still haven't found the time to get my B/X online crew together. Gah.

At least I can say that, starting next week, I will be a man of leisure until August. (I hope) Perhaps I can get some quality gaming in with those who have their afternoons free this summer.

2 comments:

  1. "Oh, and I still haven't found the time to get my B/X online crew together. Gah.

    At least I can say that, starting next week, I will be a man of leisure until August. (I hope) Perhaps I can get some quality gaming in with those who have their afternoons free this summer."

    > holds her hand up so teach can see her <

    ReplyDelete