Friday, April 2, 2010

Online B/X Round Up

So far, I have only had Timeshadows in my sessions, but Flynn has sent me a character. I have received a few queries from other interested parties. I've run twice and would like to run again within the next week.

If you want to play, here is the deal:

Email me (mcwieg AT gmail DOT com) with the following:

1. Your availability/schedule. Make sure to specify your time zone.
2. Stats: 3d6, straight up, in order: Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution, Charisma. You can adjust scores as per B/X D&D. (Let me know if you aren't familiar with that)
3. The class you would like to play.  (Fighter, Thief, Cleric, Magic-user, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling)

We'll work out the rest from there. I'd even like to run it again this weekend, provided one or two people are available on Saturday.

I don't have any particular deadline, but if I should somehow arrive at five or six players, I might have to cap it off... I'm not sure Skype or similar applications can handle it.

Hope to "see" some of you at my virtual gaming table soon.

4 comments:

  1. Do you want us to just email you a completed character? Or are you assigning levels/equipment/spells, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent him rolls and my suggested stat changes. He writes: 3. The class you would like to play.

    So I assume he might trying to balance the party by class so we don't end up with 5 MUs or something.

    You were planning on a fat ammoral thief weren't you?

    I suggest all character names be from word verification entries. So Hermi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am definately interested. What is your planned schedule? Every Saturday? @ what time(timezone)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hire Dedicated ASP .Net Web Programmer Developer


    ok done I will send you details shortly and tell my friends to send there details. Thanks a lot for this post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete