Thursday, May 6, 2010

My, How My Tastes Have Changed

Whilst blog-hopping yesterday afternoon, I came upon an indie role-playing game that received the following accolade:

"This game helps make art happen."

I shan't name the game, nor reveal the fan who penned those words, but I will say this:

Never have I been so quickly or thoroughly turned away from an rpg.

You may call me unsophisticated, and that mantle I will gladly accept.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to create the "What the Hell is Wrong With You?" table for PlanetCrawl.

3 comments:

  1. Considering that I just added Cap'n Crunch as an encounterable personality in my Maritime Campaign, I'm with you all the way.

    Every now and then I need to show my players that I take the game less seriously than they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..but..the game itself IS art! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..but..the game itself IS art! ;)

    ...I'll cut you.

    :P

    ReplyDelete