Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Cursor Hovers Over "Place Order," yet I hesitate...

I really like the cover of the latest version of OpenQuest. I'm curious about BRP. Lulu is having a promotion good through today... free shipping.

BUT... I already own B/X D&D, Cyclopedia D&D, AD&D, Hackmaster (the original), OSRIC, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay first and second edition, Ars Magica 3rd editoin, Rolemaster 2nd edition, The Riddle of Steel, Middle Earth Roleplaying System, D&D 3.5 (the wife's books), etc, etc. I need another fantasy game like I need a hole in my skull.

...damnation.

Edit- Promotion be damned... I need to focus on what I've got. Plus, OpenQuest is available free if I'm not mistaken. I should at least preview it.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. I have sooooo many systems. I need need a new one like I need to throw money out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 11 versions of just D&D. And at least ten other fantasy systems. Nope at least 12... That i paid for. Free....?

    ReplyDelete