Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Never Do Anything In Moderation

So apparently a number of user comments have been awaiting moderation, some for a long ass time. I wasn't aware that comments needed moderation, especially since it appears only a select few of you get slapped by it. (A certain one "jbeltman" in particular; sorry about that)

I guess I hadn't noticed that the Vaguely Asian Spam on my blog had dropped off dramatically. (Or perhaps I've simply become so boring that even the spam bots have gone elsewhere...)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I struggle with moderation (in more senses than one) myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the asian spam thing died down, I turned off comment moderation and the pain in the rear word verification. No spam in a few weeks, so the coast is clear for the time being.

    ReplyDelete