Monday, November 1, 2010

Samurai Hipster

At my LGS (I steadfastly refuse to include the F, because it ain't) yesterday, I discovered a used copy of Legend of the Five Rings, 4th edition, in the "used games" section. Mmm....new edition in the dustbin already, thought I. Moseying over to the new games section, I discovered a pristine copy of L5R 3rd edition, never purchased, still reeking of new book despite being, apparently, the out of date version. The edition nobody ever bothered with, thought I. Later that night, I discovered the two core books of the 2nd edition of L5R at the used bookstore, where I also get a discount due to my vocation. I picked them up for a song.
Their first album was probably better, thought I, but the second EP is usually good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment