Thursday, January 6, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Traveller...

Tomorrow we are making characters and deciding on a campaign style for my Traveller game. I doubt very much we'll actually get any playing time in. I've not mapped the subsector entirely, though I do have a number of planets. I have my alien races partially done, but nobody seems to want to play an alien, so I didn't want to commit the time. What I have will work for now, though. Of my five players, one of them never got back to me with a definite yea or nay, and one (who will be playing remotely via Skype) cannot start until February, leaving me with a three person party.

I think we're just going to roll with it anyway.

If I have learned anything from my profession that applies to my hobby, it is this: one can benefit only so much from preparation; there comes a time when you just have to jump in and roll with it. (Eeew...no pun intended there)

If nothing else, it will be nice to get the band back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment