Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Space Frost Doom

Recently I remembered an incredibly fucked up dream I had a few years ago. This dream, plus an illustration in Stars Without Number, has given me the idea to convert Death Frost Doom to a Stars Without Number adventure, as well as perhaps to create a version of the dream as a "Raggi-esque" module for SWN. I probably can't post the former, as it is someone's published work, but I can damn sure post the latter. Death Frost Doom in spaaaaaaaaace! (Space Frost Doom? Death Frost Space?)

7 comments:

  1. Now that would be interesting. I just got my hardcopy of Stars Without Number the other day and it is without a doubt, the Sci-Fi game I've been looking for. I've thought about doing some similar weird/horror space adventures with it. I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of this; I enjoy Raggi's modules a great deal, and it's always cheering to see people having fun with SWN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need to play this as soon as you're done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would even consider 2 game days a week for something along those lines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, but Mindy...I don't think I can attend two days, a week, given that I have 2 1/2 gaming groups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sine Nomine: I love SWN, and several of my gaming friends are quite taken with it. Do you have any plans to do a POD version of Skyward Steel? (Or is the page count low enough that I'm better of printing it) I can't wait to get some SWN going. Thanks for your hard work on the book.

    ReplyDelete