Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Nugget of Wisdom From an Old Pal

I was recently chatting with Glenn, a friend from college and former gaming buddy. Glenn is currently stuck in the desert and I hope for his safe return. We found ourselves talking about gaming, as we are wont to do. On the subject of people playing obnoxious, difficult, or uncooperative characters, Glenn laid down some of the finest gaming wisdom I've heard in quite some time. So, in the spirit of Your Evil Character is an Asshole, I give you this:

"if you want to play as The Comedian, expect to get thrown out of a penthouse window"

Holler, Glenn....holler.

3 comments:

  1. I expect a mutiny sooner or later for my NE captain...
    That's part of the fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is classic gaming wisdom. It also transfer to a great extent into RL! Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with that I start a slow clap for glenn

    ReplyDelete