Friday, July 1, 2011

Staying the Course

Tonight I was going to run Pathfinder with three of my five players present. Then one of them canceled. It looked like Pathfinder was going to be canceled three weeks in a row... until I decided fuck that.

My two players are coming over. I am going to do a "flash sideways" where they are elsewhere doing something tangentially related to the campaign. They will have an NPC along to help bolster their ranks. We are playing, goddamnit, and we are playing the game that we were scheduled to play, at the time we were scheduled to play it. If I have to run a campaign with two players, so be it.

3 comments:

  1. You're right to do that. Better to keep the campaign going than to let it lose momentum completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have done this last week... and the week before...

    ReplyDelete