Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Fears, How I Miss Thee

I realized that this is the third year in a row I have failed to run Little Fears on Halloween. This makes me melancholy.

Jason Blair was good enough to send me a free PDF of the newer edition of Little Fears back in 2009. I regret that I have yet to run it. It was the first time I ever got anything free on account of being a blogger.


I think I'm going to reread the PDF this weekend. I don't have to run it on Halloween...it could make a good stand-by for when the regular Tuesday night session isn't going to run. (Like it won't be this Tuesday...le sigh)


It seems that LF was one of the free Halloween goodies that drivethrurpg gave away in their holiday promotion. If you got a free PDF of Little Fears, give it a read. It's well worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Man, that's one game I never got to play/run. It looked(looks) pretty great. I bought WoD Innocents hoping that it would be a good stand in.

    Rock on,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know tuesday night is the girl game but if you're gonna run little fears ya got to let me sit in on that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duly noted. I wish I could tolerate PDFs enough to run the game on a laptop, but...I just can't do it. At this rate, I'd be more likely to run an LF-ish game using WoD Innocents...we own a hard copy of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always Nuke-Con Aftershock....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, Dave...indeed. I'll have to look up when the next one is scheduled.

    ReplyDelete