Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holidays Suck For Gaming/Getting Stuff in the Mail Does Not Suck

The holidays have started to take their toll on gaming. My Savage Worlds game is officially on hiatus for the remainder of 2011. Sad face.

The good news... I got a copy of Loviatar #5 in the mail yesterday.

Been toying around with G+. It seems to take me an inordinate amount of time to actually get a hangout up and running. My camera doesn't want to show video until I start and stop a few times. If I can get this perfected, I'd like to run a pilot game for an old friend of mine who is not going to be back for Christmas this year.

Gah. Is it Sunday yet?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. Holidays and gaming clash, but it gives you time to stock up gaming goods so in January when there's nothing to do you're all set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The mail is flying these days. FREX, a copy of the zine made it form CA to Sweden in three days. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete