Sunday, November 13, 2011

Subbing

My Deadlands GM is out of town this weekend, and another one of our Sunday crew is also unavailable, so we have decided to suspend the regular game for this week. I offered to step in and run a one-off for the Sunday crew. I haven't run anything for them since SWN last summer, which I quit when I had my Epic Burnout.

I'm trying to decide between:
1. Death Frost Doom
2. The Spire of Iron and Crystal
3. The Temple of Zirugar (my own ongoing convention module)
4. The SWN adventure in the back of Polychrome
5. The Grinding Gear

I've got about thirteen hours to decide. I have read all these modules, but I've only run the two Raggi one and Zirugar.

In the words of Meatloaf: lemme sleep on it, I'll give ya an answer in the mornin'.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I love The Spire and Poly Chrome, I'm not sure either can be done justice in a one off (Spire is to massive, and Poly chrome requires to much background IMO.) I'd go for Grinding Gears myself.

    ReplyDelete