Friday, November 4, 2011

Thoughts from the Used Bookstore

Notes from the used bookstore today:

-RIFTS Gold Edition is now down to $30. I still won't pay that much for it, but in two weeks I will have a 50% off coupon...and I might just pay $15 for it.

-Those two copies of Terra Primate are now down to $7 and $5. I still think the cheaper one looks like it is in better shape. I also still can't make myself buy an rpg about talking apes, even at $5...

-The Macross II stuff all fell in price. I bought the first book of deck plans, because it was less than five bucks and the current Palladium Robotech rpg doesn't have rules for spaceship combat unless you buy the deluxe version...le sigh...

-RIFTS GM screen, which perhaps the most random assortment of info ever collected on a GM screen...but still, for less than two bucks, whaddaya want? I bought it.

-I saw Fighter's Challenge, one of a series of class-based solo adventures for 2nd edition. I was sure I had them all. I just checked and Fighter's Challenge is the only one I don't have. I guess I'll pick it up next time I'm there.

-Reverse Dungeon was there. I've always kind of wanted to play it. I might grab it when my coupons go active.

No comments:

Post a Comment