Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scatterbrain Sunday

I've been away from the blogging world more than usual lately, mainly because I'm trying to spend less time on the computer.

I have also, inexplicably, been reading the Player's Handbook for Alternity again. There is some kind of elusive voodoo element in that game that still appeals to me, even though it would likely be an enormous headache to run. I'm also not sure why anyone would ever run it when they also own Stars Without Number.
Hobby...mental illness...etc.


I am really digging the War in the North stuff coming out of the Superhero Necromancer blog. (Link located in my sidebar) I would totally play in a campaign like that. Good job, sirrah!

I haven't had a chance to crack open Call of Cthulhu...I will have to remedy that soonish.

Get some good gaming in this week, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment