Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brick!

My Pathfinder minis arrived today, nearly five days ahead of schedule.
(A brief aside... my experiences with El Cheapo shipping lately have been marvelous)

Here's the list: (the short version: no repeats!)

-Succubus
-Orc Brute
-Orc Warrior
-Wolf
-Goblin Warrior
-Goblin Hero
-Werewolf
-Medusa
-Human Ranger
-Dire Rat
-Venomous Snake
-Watch Guard
-Watch Officer
-Mummy
-Dwarf Fighter
-Gnome Fighter
-Specter
-Ogre
-Troll
-Giant Caveweaver Spider

This is a haul I'm pretty pleased with, aside from the total lack of spellcasters. (Though I have other spellcaster figures) It buffed up my common monster reserves. I'm thinking about maybe buying one more, though I'm certainly not depraved (or wealthy) enough to buy a case of them... ;)

The figures are pretty high quality for being plastic. I also like that, Caveweaver aside, the figures are generic enough to be used in about any fantasy game. (And really, the caveweaver is just fine if you need a Goddamn Big Ass Spider)

The lack of repeats offsets my default position of ire with regards to randomly packaged minis. Hats off, Paizo... I might not be the world's #1 d20 fan, but you're a pretty damn good game company.

Holy shit, that was almost a review... I need to go self-flagellate.

No comments:

Post a Comment