Stuff I bought this week:
1. The AD&D 1st Edition Monster Manual with the cool cover (red dragon vs. pegasi) as opposed to the dumb looking cartoony cover.
2. Exalted 2nd Edition- I was always curious about Exalted but never had a chance to check it out.
3. Werewolf: the Apocalypse 2nd Edition- My quest to grab all the old school White Wolf core books continues. Well...okay, not all of them... just Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage. (I already have Wraith and am considering adding Changeling to the quest)
4. Mage: The Sorcerer's Crusade- Another one I always wanted but never got.
5. Star Trek Deep Space 9 the RPG- A gift for a friend, actually. She is a huge Trek fan, particularly of DS9, and also a gamer. Plus, it was on clearance, because I don't think anyone in the world except her would still have any interest in this.
The best part is that I snagged all of these books for under ten bucks each... in fact, Trek was like two bucks.
My frustration with not gaming as much as I want to appears to have converted into rabid collecterism. I know collecterism isn't a real word; I just don't care.