Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bleh

Okay, so other obligations are going to prevent me from attending the gaming convention coming up this weekend. I had to cancel my Ninjas & Superspies one shot, which is too bad....

....although, it's also kind of okay by me. Ninjas & Superspies, despite the awesome cover, is a really terrible game. For one thing, in the time it took me to generate one pregen PC, I could have generated a party (or two) of pregens for other games.

All this is doing is prompting me to make a "Ninjas & Superspies Lite" the way I cobbled together a "Dead Reign Lite" a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I can't be there, so it's a moot point.

Yeah, I'm missing out on a free copy of the Rifter... but the cost of admission on a Friday night is roughly equivalent to the cost of the Rifter, so.... there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment