Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Campaigns Without Number

Anyone who has read this blog more than once probably knows how much I love Stars Without Number.
People seem to be doing a lot of awesome stuff with SWN as of late.

Over at Rather Gamey,  Arkhein is running a "Redshirts" style campaign at the local gaming store. (In retrospect, this is probably what I should have done with my unreasonably huge SWN game earlier this summer.)

At  Pilgrims Guide to Zeitgeist, ApisFurioso is running an SWN Space Fantasy game where the players are about to dock at one of the Orbital Gods of the delightful Anomalous Subsurface Environment.

While I do not have the good fortune to be in their neck of the woods, their blogging allows me to be a fly on the wall.

Their games are a bit more gonzo than I run my SWN, though I had considered an SWN game based on the premise of the novel Expendable by James Alan Gardner. Who knows? I've run all kinds of different D&D games. Maybe my next SWN game will be a little more fantasy/gonzo.

In the meantime, it's nice to see SWN get some love here in Blogaria.

3 comments:

  1. Hey cool! Maybe we should make some kind of SWN web chain or circle or something. Maybe just a list of SWN fans even. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I would consider trying G+ a second time for something like that. :)

      Delete