Monday, March 4, 2013

Change of Alignment

Tablets rule for gaming.

I have turned a complete 180 on my feelings toward PDFs. All the PDFs I've won or been given by various authors are now viable mediums of gaming goodness instead of useless curiosities. 


In other news:

-Steven's BTS game is amazing and I love it. 

-Mindy's AD&D  game is going well. I'm still not big into Forgotten Realms, but it hasn't detracted from the game. Mike is feeling it, though. 

-My SWN game feels uninspired and I wonder if I'm losing steam. 

-Dan wants to start up an online Fantasy Hero (4th edition?) game using rptools or roll20. I'm disinclined to use roll20 because I either have to pay or use my dreadful desktop computer. 

-That's all I got. This blog feels even less inspired than my campaign. 

2 comments:

  1. WHY KANT THAY BOATH SUK EQUILLY??

    :p

    -NUNYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. so alignment changed from neo ludite to cheddar bacon ranch on pdfs then?

    ReplyDelete