Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Round, I Roll Initiative

I haven't played or run much in the last few weeks. Various things have stymied my participation or that of my players. I'm actually working on a new campaign in my spare time, since I don't know which situations are going to improve and which aren't.

I haven't been blogging much, because I find that my opinions on gaming are calcyfing. I have a pretty good idea of what type of games I want to run, and what kind of games I want to play. I might switch this to a content blog, or maybe I'll just trickle off into the aether like so many others.

I'm considering trying to get into the whole gaming via Google thing, but I'm not really sure how to get started. I parse through some of the communities and my eyes glaze over from the numerous posts. It also seems that a lot of people post "Hey I'm running a game in like two hours, want to play?" and am not often in a position where I can just jump on that. I'd prefer something a bit more regular. I would also vastly prfer to play a traditional "folks around the table" type game, and I'm going to focus on that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment