Monday, May 26, 2014

Gaming at BritishFest

I've signed up to run games at BritishFest, a new local con dedicated to all nerdy things from the UK. Being what it is, I have themed my offerings appropriately:

Friday evening I am running Beyond the Crystal Caves (AD&D 1st edition), TSR's first UK produced module that contains an number of Shakespearean literary influences.

Saturday afternoon I'm running A Rough Night at the Three Feathers, an old scenario originally published for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st edition. I'm running the 2nd edition adaptation that was printed in the anthology, Plundered Vaults. Can't get more British gaming than Warhammer, right?

Sunday morning I am running Space: 1889. While not a British game, it does take place in a pseudo-Victorian setting, so I think it will fit nicely. I'm adapting an old scenario I found on the internet, though I need to change it considerable as it was meant to be the introduction to a long running campaign.


I'm hoping I get to play in a session of The One Ring that is supposed to be running as well. I have about a month to prepare yet, but I intend to be ready to roll.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment