Sunday, May 4, 2014

Onward!

The number of games on my shelf is TOO DAMN HIGH. 


...and yet, today I snagged a copy of Cyberpunk 2020 for five bucks.

I had the chance to get both corebooks for Wayfarers for ten bucks total, but I passed. I may collect games, but I am beyond saturated with fantasy games.

Josh is going back to KS this summer, but until then he is running Deadlands on Friday nights. I'm playing a former US Army ornithopter pilot with a prosthetic arm and a prosthetic leg. (Any one you can walk away from, they said...) Josh plans on running a follow-up game of Deadlands Noir upon his return this fall. I have offered to run for the group in his absence, though I don't know what I'll run yet. (Probably something Savage Worlds, to keep them in the groove) I consider Josh to be the Deadlands Master, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I have all but dropped out of Steven's Thursday night game, which makes me sad because he is a killer GM and possibly the foremost Palladium expert I have ever met. (For one thing, he can take that mess of rules and make it run.) I have numerous school functions that invariable fall on Thursdays, plus lately it seems that night I am always tired and stressed.Perhaps the approaching summer break will allow me to rejoin.

My Sunday online group goes neglected, though perhaps no longer since I have no graduate school stuff owning my soul. That group was never regular, so at least there's that. They still need to experience the coalesced joy that is A Thousand Dead Babies.

With only a month and a half before KantCon, I need to get my ass in gear for something to run. My X-plorers idea churns in my head, and I'm thinking about busting out some Dungeon Crawl Classics or something as well.

Game on!


No comments:

Post a Comment