Monday, November 24, 2014

The Mighty d12

I collect games, perhaps to an insane level.

What I'm trying to do now is not buy any new games, but rather buy tools for the games I already own: modules, system-neutral books like Dyson's offerings, etc.

I sold off my West End DCU (for three times what I bought it for) and I'm buying Dyson's Dodecahedron since it's 50% off on Lulu. (HC50, half off hardcovers, GO NOW.)

At KantCon this previous summer, I had fondly held, caressed perhaps, a copy of the Dodecahedron. However, I wasn't ready to part with thirty-five shekels for it. I will happily part with fourteen plus shipping, however.

Alas, if I had more disposable income, I'd probably get the updated OSRIC in hardback as well. Curse this holiday season and my vehicle registration. Curse it, I say!



1 comment:

  1. I haven't bought any core rules in a while. I tend to focus more on system neutral and tools and stuff I can just plain snatch for my games. GURPS is God.

    ReplyDelete