Monday, November 17, 2014

Bundle of Holding +2 and DtF

So, I picked up my second ever Bundle of Holding, my first being Stars Without Number last fall.I'm still picking and scanning through the contents, but overall it was very much worth the $20 I dropped to get all the extra books. My favorite item so far is Death Frost Doom 2nd edition. It's even more jacked up than it was before and definitely has more of a Lamentations "feel" than the original, more system-neutral iteration.

In unrelated news, I had a 50% off coupon to the local used bookstore, so I picked up a cheap copy of White Wolf's Demon: the Fallen. (DtF...insert childish giggling here.) I never actually owned this one back in the day, but since I still like the content of old WW books, I thought I'd add it to my collection. It's one of the few OWoD core games that I never played.

Deadlands continues to chug along. BTS has been canceled the last couple of weeks, leaving me jonesing to get back into the fray.

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment