Monday, April 13, 2015

Con Season

Although I still have six weeks to go until my students break for summer, conventions are already on my mind. I plan to attend a game day and two conventions this summer: Nuke-Con's Aftershock: Yellow Cake, KantCon, and BritishFest. I intend to run games at all three of them, for such is my love of GMing.

My question is this: What should I run? I'm thinking about this for my lineup:

Yellow Cake- Something quick and simple with minis, as the Nuke-Con game days seem more geared toward boardgames and the like. (People run RPGs there, and I've run RPGs there, but they seem to be in the minority.)

KantCon- Starships & Spacemen (which I've run there the last two years in a row), something from Lamentations of the Flame Princess (because I've run LotFP modules there three years in a row), and something new that I have never done before.

BritishFest- I feel the need to run either a British RPG or something with a British setting. Last year I did Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and one of TSR's UK modules... might do those again. (Not the same ones, mind you)

Now I just need to hammer out what I will run specifically... suggestions are welcome.

Man, I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment