Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Getting a (Night)Life

So enamored was I by NightLife that I ordered the magic supplement. So enamored am I by the magic supplement that I ordered two more supplements for it.

With a few minor tweaks, NightLife seems to be the game I was looking for to replace WoD... all that time coming up with alternatives. Alas. I still have a mind to finish those projects because I invested so much time in them, and because NightLife looks good on paper...who knows if I'll actually like the way it plays.

1 comment:

  1. http://nightlife22.tripod.com/index.html
    some of my homebrew stuff from years ago. I put that over 10 years ago I could remember the password or even my username to clean it up. but there's some useful stuff that's there. one of my favorite games ever. almost 25 years.

    ReplyDelete