Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Out With the Old

I have at last divested myself of my Pathfinder books, selling my collection off for $160. (It was a relatively small collection considering how much product they shovel out for it) I am also in the process of excising my Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition books, though I am keeping my 1st edition stuff.

Pathfinder I sold off because I despise it, and every attempt I've ever made to run a PF campaign has ended in bitter disaster. WFRP I'm selling off because I've finally settled on the idea that I really do like the first edition better, and that's the edition I'm liable to run should I ever actually run WFRP again.

In the meantime, I've added Numenera to my collection, as well as several of the adorable little OneDice genre books. Those seem ideal for an afternoon where someone wants to game, but we're all feeling so painfully lazy. I particularly like OneDice Urban Fantasy, which once again threatens to undermine my Fudge and BXWoD work as something to replace White Wolf.

Hey, Sisyphus. I get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment