Friday, July 24, 2015

KantCon: T-Minus 30 Minutes

I'm at KantCon getting ready to run my Starships & Spacemen module. I've basically made it a personal tradition to run S&S at this con every year, following the continued adventures of the CSS Armiger and it's intrepid (?) crew.

The DCC event I was going to play in was cancelled, which irks me because I've been lugging around the heavy-ass DCC rule book in my bag. I'm going to offer to run Tower of the Stargazer for those who now find themselves without an afternoon game. This evening I'll be playing White Star and I'm pretty psyched about it.

Last night, I it up the Half Price Books in Overland Park and found the Creature Catalog for basic D&D (Cyclopedia era). I haven't had much of a chance to dig in but it looks pretty sweet so far. I'm particularly taken with the idea of the Gray Philosopher.

Anyway, time for some last minute over-prep.

Love me KantCon.

No comments:

Post a Comment