Wednesday, July 1, 2015

KantCon, Year 4 Schedule

I will be attending KantCon in a few weeks. I signed up for my badge and submitted my first event today. I'm pretty excited about my itinerary:

Friday: I'm running Starships & Spacemen 2nd edition in the morning, then in the afternoon playing Dungeon Crawl Classics and then White Star in the evening.

Saturday: Starting off with Lamentations of the Flame Princess, followed by Eden's Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG. I don't know what I'm doing in the evening, but I plan to submit a game for that time slot.

Sunday: I haven't planned anything because I usually punk out, much to my own chagrin.

I'm probably skipping out on my usual two local cons. I'm just not feeling it this year, though one of them is offering a gameroom-only membership that I might change my mind on.


Coming up this week: Rifts, FateCore, and John's D&D game.


No comments:

Post a Comment