Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thinking About KantCon 2016, etc.

It might be a bit premature to start thinking about next year's KantCon, given that I've only been back from KC2015 for three days. Still, the amount of joy I gleaned from running those two games gives me the idea that I should run more than two games next year. Perhaps I should do nothing but run games.

I'm going to at least do three next year, perhaps being a GM the first day and a player the second. I think I will also continue my tradition of running both Starships & Spacemen 2nd edition and Lamentations of the Flame Princess. (Even though I wasn't signed up to run LotFP this year, I ended up subbing in for Death Frost Doom, thus upholding my tradition.) I might also bust out some Savage Worlds, because 1.) I miss SW and 2.) It seems to be pretty popular at KC.

Rifts tomorrow and D&D5 Friday, then I play John's Sunday game... and then my summer is over.
I'll be giving Rifts back in a few weeks as Steven resumes our Beyond the Supernatural 2nd ed game.

No comments:

Post a Comment