Friday, August 7, 2015

In Which I Get Another Thing from Christian

Another delightful envelope showed up in my mailbox today, nestled lovingly next to my wife's yoga magazine. Inside said envelope was another one sheet 'zine from one of my oldest blog pals. It's a mini-dungeon, written for AD&D 2nd edition, that can be easily slotted into another dungeon (yo dawg I heard you like dungeons) or as a curious discovery in a sandbox setting.

I shan't spoil the nature of said dungeon, as some of my players read this blog from time to time and I plan to use this one mostly as-is, but I shall share my favorite line from the map key:

"C. Bedroom. A place to rest during long nights of committing crimes against nature."

In the words of my students: that shit had me straight clownin'.

In other news, the Friday game is canceled tonight for various reasons. I have also called a season's end/cliffhanger for Rifts Madhaven until the next time Steven needs a break. My only gaming this week will be John's Sunday game, though perhaps some 5e for whoever is free Monday evening could work, too.

Thanks again, Christian!


4 comments:

  1. Right on! Glad you liked it. I like the juxtaposition of the yoga magazine and the zine.
    If anyone is curious, thegreatblackbell.blogspot.com is the spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the latest edition myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete