Sunday, September 27, 2015

From Sixty to Zero

The capricious gods of scheduling have once again conspired to ruin my fun. Two of my four 5e KotBL players can no longer play on our agreed-upon night, and soon not on any night. I haven't heard back from the remaining two on continuing on, but I have my doubts that it will happen.

Meanwhile, I find that a strange loss of interest in being a PC had descended upon me, resulting in my massive truancy to Thursday and Sunday's games. Don't get me wrong- both DMs are amazing and both campaign worlds fascinating, I just find that I'm not feeling being a PC. (DMs, should you read this, I assure you it will pass. It seems to be a phase I go through once every certain while.) Occasionally I do have a legit reason to miss a session. (I was at my mom's birthday party today, and school often hosts various events on Thursday evenings)

Scheduling also makes it unlikely I can reassemble my play-by-Skype group with whom I played Icons and my Gothic Earth/Ravenloft campaign.

The Friday group may start meeting again this week, but I will have to miss one or two Fridays in October, so that makes it a part time gig at most.

Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment