Thursday, September 17, 2015

The (White) Stars Are Aligned

I got my delightful hardcover copy of White Star in the mail a few days ago. It's a small book, but the cover looks amazing up close and personal. Alas, I haven't had the chance to crack the cover yet, though I read the PDF when I downloaded it earlier this year. (A colleague and I even had a round of "name that sci-fi reference" while looking through the bestiary section.)

I think if I were to run this, I'd like to try a crazy mashup 'space station on the border worlds' or something similar to kick the tires. Perhaps I can convince my now nearly-theoretical Friday group try it. (I think my Saturday-now-Tuesday 5th edition Keep group is enjoying D&D too much to consider switching anytime soon, and I'm okay with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment