Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Deep Breath, Repeat After Me...

I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 
I will not take my frustrations out on my D&D group by killing them with a gelatinous cube. 

7 comments:

  1. But there's always doom from jell-o!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do it with a gelatinous pyramid instead? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'know, setting aside the utter ridiculousness of free roaming jelly geometry, a gelatinous pyramid would imply hallways with a triangular cross section, which in turn leads me to the potential mischief that such a hallway could produce. You can't stand up straight unless you're a halfling or dead center where all the arrow traps, razor wire, and spring loaded blades could be positioned. Hmmmm.

      Delete
    2. I like where your head is at, sir. One must also consider what sort of beings would build such a structure...

      Delete
    3. The whole point (heh) of a triangular hallway is so the adventurers don't like where THEIR head is at. :) (Game mechanically, I'd just slip in a save penalty or bonus to hit for any traps unless they specify they're walking scrunched over (which would give them penalties as well.)

      Delete
  3. @BJ- Ziiiiing!
    @Bruno- Not a bad idea, that.

    ReplyDelete