Monday, May 16, 2016

Fighters, Weapons, and Kicking the Can

Aight, so... I am working on the White Box Cyberpunk Bestiary, but I find i to be as much of a grind as the gear chapter. (Maybe I'm just not suited to put games together)

In the meantime, I read a really good idea about OSR weapon skills over here - and did I mention that TotG&D is one of my favorite blogs? So much good stuff.

I've long been a fan of the Lamentations task resolution system, and this fits in nicely. I would probably use different categories/weapon assignments, but I'm a ditherer by nature.

Yes, I meant ditherer and not tinkerer. 




2 comments:

  1. Interesting idea - not one I'd use myself, I don't think, but that's what makes this a great hobby.

    Right now I'm enjoying the CP hacks I'm seeing for The Black Hack - so many creative people out there, it amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the grind of putting rules together. After I finally finished a complete version of my friend's steampunk rules, I never want to touch the book again... unless it's to make a better version in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete