Tuesday, May 10, 2016

White Box Cyberpunk Work Continues

Despite my dalliances into the world of OneDice Urban Fantasy, I have been working on White Box Cyberpunk. Currently I'm writing the bestiary, though work is slow.

One I finish this, I have plans to create a "Cyberpunk Fantasy" supplement for those who feel the Shadowrun itch, but all of the material will be add-on. Right now I'm thinking a mage and an adept class and adding both the "traditional" races and some other playable fantasy creatures. I'm getting ahead of myself though; there remains some work to be done on the "vanilla" cyberpunk.

The end of the school year can be a bit hectic for teachers as well as students. After next week, I'll have more time and cognitive capacity to devote to this.

...until summer school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment