Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Loot


Christian sent me his zine, The Tolling of the Great Black Bell, issues 9 and 10 in the mail last week. I didn't know I was getting two issues...so I need to go back and pay him for the second one...

I got my copy of Beyond the Wall, and it is flippin' gorgeous. This is easily one of the most beautiful gaming books I have ever owned.

I got an email notification on my phone at my second job yesterday afternoon about the PDF of the Savage RIFTS Player's Guide being available through their website. Of course, by the time I got home to log in an get it, excessive web traffic had reduced Pinnacle's website to smoking digital ruins. I still can't access the site today. Le sigh. Hopefully I'll be able to get it before too long.

In other news, I have only a single spot left open in my OneDice Urban Fantasy game at KantCon and one in my Ruins & Ronin game. I am strongly considering a 5th game because I have nothing going on Sunday morning. I probably won't do BtW, because I'm already running two D&D-style fantasy games at the con. Maybe I'll just play board games Sunday morning... running four games is already more GMing in a weekend than I've ever done at a KantCon before.


Addendum: I ordered a print copy of Mythras Imperative from Lulu, because the cover speaks to me. (As did the cover of OpenQuest) Also, it was pretty cheap and I found like three different Lulu coupons lurking in my email. Five steps forward, six steps back.

2 comments: