Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Bowing Out

I have decided to lay this blog to rest.

Looking back over my posts, it has been a long time since I have posted anything of any worth. I hit a new low recently by simply posting about my characters.

I will leave this blog and it's seven years worth of scribblings here, if only to check in on my blog roll from time to time.

I have created a new blog over at Wordpress, but I will not be posting anything there until there is something worth posting. The address is telepathicspiderpit.wordpress.com  (named after an unused mini-dungeon in my abortive Persian-flavored 5e game)

Fare thee well, fellow gamers.

-DMWieg




9 comments:

  1. Well I'm sorry to hear that. I enjoy your posts even if it is only characters. I've really dug the Onedice posts. But hey you got to do whats right for you. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your stuff and I completely get it. My blog has been idle for a while now. Looking forward to your new blog when you get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you, Wieg. I've enjoyed a lot of your posts, so I'd also like to extend a thank you for leaving this blog up for posterity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the future. It's always a loss to see a good blogger set aside his writings. Thanks, and fare well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, buddy. May the Muses thump you on the noggin with the creative-stick again very soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I for one enjoyed your posts and liked your characters, too. I hope you reconsider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be missed! It's a shame, your blog name isn't going with you. Squares on both sides, it was the best one in the industry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seven years is a pretty good run, and if anything tells me you'll probably have a hard time staying away forever...you just don't have anything to say at the moment. I hope you'll stay involved with the community while you wait for the universe to turn.
    : )

    ReplyDelete