Monday, August 1, 2016

Saturation, again.

There comes a time when every OSR gamer asks themselves, "How many different highly nuanced/idiosyncratic reiterations of D&D do I really need?" In that regard, I think I am going to make a real endeavor for Seven Voyages of Zylarthen to be my last one. This has nothing to do with the content of Zylarthen, but between it and.... let's see... Labyrinth Lord, OSRIC, Swords & Wizardry (Complete and White Box), Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Ruins & Ronin, Beyond the Wall, Mazes & Perils, and probably a couple I'm forgetting.

Now, we'll see how much resolve I can actually muster to stick to it. My new job and new responsibilities might actually help me curtail my collector's tendencies, since I won't really have time to do much but run one game at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I got the best teaching gig in the city!

      Delete