Friday, September 15, 2017

Holy Crap Warhammer!

Humble Bundle has every Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition book in a PDF bundle for $20.
You're supporting Action Against Hunger and you get every flippin' book written for WFRP 2nd edition. They are even throwing in the 1st edition main rule book as part of the deal. I already got mine and have downloaded my digital plunder.

In other news, DriveThruRPG has ZWEIHANDER for $6.50 today.

It's a good day for the grim and perilous crowd.

The obligatory disclaimer: I'm not at all affiliated with any of the above parties or properties, I just dig WFRP and it's very sexy clone.

Carry on.

6 comments:

  1. Are these PDFs? I'm not familiar with "Humble Bundle."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support on Zweihander and the Humble Bundle! I picked up the latter after Cubicle 7 made the announcement, and the former I designed and wrote.

    I may have fat fingered something over at DriveThruRPG, as the print on demand option is now available for $49.99. Get it quick before someone fixes the price to its original $60...

    http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210516/ZWEIHANDER-Grim--Perilous-RPG?src=hottest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would, but I already have a copy of the beautiful Kickstarter hard copy book. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, never mind. Checked it out, but am not terribly interested in 2E WHFRP. Zwiehander looks nice, but its digital price has been upped from $6.50 (still probably a good deal at $13 for a 700+ page book).

    ReplyDelete
  5. My days of running games set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe are behind me, but WHFRP2 makes great source material for Zweihander

    ReplyDelete